A&V Satellites

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » A&V Satellites » Ресиверы » Technomate TM-7655 2VA ; TM-7755 2VA 2CI

Technomate TM-7655 2VA ; TM-7755 2VA 2CI

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Specification

One of the fastest receiver ever
Digital audio 5.1 out put
SVHS out put
280mm x 55mm x 235mm
Blind Search
2 Embedded Viaccess
Less than 1 Second channel change
Up to 70 Satellites and 5,000 channels
65mb sd ram total memory
Fully DVB compliant
DiSEqC Indicator
Multi-Event Timer
Full navigation auto finding and auto tuning
Super Sensitive tuner for very weak signals
On Screen diseqc and usals positioner display- moves dish incase of rain and bad wheather
Auto satellite finder- just turn usals ON and select, for example, HotBird and it will find it instantly
High quality video and sound by MPEG-2 standard
Easy-to-use menu system with comments for guide
Channel deleting, moving and sorting functions
Automatic digital Satellite signal detecting Function
Separate automatic search for newly added transponders and channels
Multiple switch types, LNB types and NTSC/PAL Monitor types
Manual editing function of Transponder Information
Support PAL/NTSC system
Parent control function
Last channel auto-saving and recall function
Satellite name-change function
Hi-speed software upgrade through RS-232(NULL Modem)
Receiver-to-receiver data transfer via RS232
PLL type RF-Modulator (Ch. 21- 69) and UHF tuning function
Favourite Channel function
Antenna-positioning-help function
Timer Function
Teletext Function
Automatic FEC and PID detection and manual entry of PID value
Pause function
Loop through tuner and satellite
Real Time Clock
Multi-Language OSD
Delete Function subtitle supported by osd & vbi
8 Favourite Channel grouping and sorting function

Advanced Specification

System Capabilities
Fully DVB compliant

Channel Capacity
Digital Max 5000CH

Demodulator
Type: QPSK & FEC or DVB pr ETS 300 421
Symbol Rate: 2-45 Msps
SCPC & MCPC: Capable

Video Processing
MPEG-2 Main Profile @ Main Level
Video & System Memory: 64Mbits of SDRAM
Data Rate: Upto 15Mbits/s
Video Output: NTSC/PAL (Auto)
Pixel: 720x480 @ 30fps & 720x576 @ 25fps
Video Format: 4:3 & 16:9

Audio Processing
MPEG-2 Layer I and II
Mono, Stereo Channel, Dual Mono

TV Scart
RGB, CVBS, Audio L/R

VCR Scart
CVBS, Audio L/R

LNB & Tuner Input
Input Frequency: 950 to 2150 MHz
LNB Supply: 13/18V, Max. 400mA
Band Switch Control: 22KHz
DiSEqC: 1.0 & 1.2 Compatible
Connector: 2x F-Type & 3/8-32UNEF-2A

Data Service Port
Connector: 9-Pin D-Sub
Data Protocol: RS232C
Data Rate: 19,200 Bit/s
On Screen Display

On Screen Display
256 Color per Display
Bit-mapped Type
720x576 Pixels

Remote Control
Operating Distance: Upto 10M
Batteries: 2x 1.5V (AAA Type)

Power Supply
Type: Switching Mode
Input Voltage: 95-265V AC, 50-60Hz
Nominal Power Consumption: 25W, 140W (Positioner)

Connector Summary
1x LNB Input (F-Type)
1x IF Output (F-Type)
2x Scart (TV/VCR)
1x 0/12 Volt (RCA)
1x Video Output (RCA)
2x Audio L/R (RCA)
1x RS-232 (9-pin D-sub Female)
1x RF-Modulator TV Output
1x RF-Modulator Antenna Input
1x Push Terminal (Skew)
1x Push Terminal (Positioner)

Dimensions (W x D x H)
370 x 273 x 60mm

Weight
3.2Kg

TM7755 / TM7655/ 7000 series TMs FAQ Have a look here first !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of the more common problems / issues / questions you may have about your TM7755/7655.

Have a read of the stuff in this post and you can maybe save time trawling through the site looking for answers to issue you and many others have had in the past.

OK

How do I patch my 7000 series..

You will need a PC or Laptop/Notebook and a NULL modem cable. These can be bought for a few pounds on many Internet Auction sites but make sure is a NULL modem cable.

There is more than one way you can do this but I have chosen to use Technomate loader as hey its for there kit so you would think it would be OK. ?

First of all down load the patch for your receiver from the Darkman site. The guys who compile this stuff are very technically gifted and tend to shun WINZIP so just type in WINRAR into your favourite search engine and download this super bit of software.

Once you have it you can extract the data from the compressed file they are usually called “Darkmanpatch-TM7755_DD-MM-YY” extract the file to a location on your PC… Connect the PC to the TM receiver using the NULL modem cable and ensure the receiver is in the NORMAL VIEWING mode. Tune into any channel it doesn’t matter.

Click on the loader software “ITLINK35” and you will see the loader screen, there are two boxes you are interested in the Firmware Download box halfway down the screen. Click the Browse button and navigate to the place the Patch file is located on your PC (Usually called Darkmanpatch-TM7755_DD-MM-YY) once you have chosen the right file the screen will return to the main menu You need to Press DOWNLOAD now.. The TV screen will go blank and you will have a bar on the screen telling you of the progress of the Update. Once the DOWNLOAD is finished the screen will change and the receiver will reboot its self you now have a patched receiver….

WATCHING MULTIVISION AND TPS

Ok TPS keys are on a daily routine that means that you will need to update manually Key 21 and 22 in the Viacess area of the CAS menu.

Copy the AES keys from the Darkman site and then if you are using one of the latest patches you will need to change the two keys that appear to have a lot of zero’s in. If you have an earlier “pre auto update patch (before Jan 6th) then follow these steps.

Open the CAS menu and then press the Yellow key to get at the Viaccess keys, once there page down until you see the TPS identity on the "OP" column.

You are looking to find the KEY and this bit is important cos on the TM7755 the key is in the middle of the screen its two digits long only look for 21 and 22 (Its confusing as there are numbers on the LEFT of the screen that very nearly match the actual KEY (i.e. KEY 21 is actually the twenty second entry in the list of codes etc..........)

Now using the cursor keys move right until the code is highlighted in yellow and then press the Green key to modify the code. Enter the code as you see it in the AES list (Its a bit confusing because the code posted here is in two parts i.e. the first set of numbers and characters are for code 21 and then the rest are for code 22.

Once you have updated code 21 press the OK button on the remote to accept the new code. Now press the yellow button to save the new code. move the cursor down to code 22 and do the same. (Green to modify, OK to accept and then Yellow to save.

Exit the menus and then try one of the Multivision services.

If you are using the latest patch then follow the above but you are renaming the two sets of codes that have lots of zero’s on them they have the TPS Ident as above…

How to do a factory reset

YOU WILL LOOSE ALL DATA that you have customised Satellite’s and channels and your entire Favourite stuff...

Press Menu on the remote >> Installation menu and then Factory reset... Enter your 4 digit code (if you have assigned one) and bobs your uncle... Screen will say saving data or something like that once finished the screen will prompt you to add Sat data ... Easy.

You can save your channels and settings first using the loader program, I have had problems in this area but other don’t, some members have said that the download has stuck on 98%, so you take your chances. If it works it'll save a lot of hassle.

To save your data, have the receiver on and viewing a normal channel screen , run the loader, click upload, choose the name and destination of the file you are going to create and then press the UPLOAD button at the bottom of the loader menu.

If your lucky it will work if not Oops…..

How to turn off Auto Update

After updating your old patch with the very latest iteration of the Darkman patch you may find that on all of the TPS / Multivision channels you have a 3-10 second wait while the on screen banner says please wait in a blue box.

It clears eventually in some cases and I can continue to watch. When I change channel sometimes the screen will re-appear and other times the screen is clear instantly.

To remove this issue simple turn off the auto update function in the secret menu.
Go to menu option Information - System Information... key in 2004 on your remote - hidden options will be displayed. Simply toggle off the update function and all will be Ok.

How do save my favourite channels

This seems to be a bit vague at times as if you use the screen editor and then press ok after editing your channels sometimes but not always the favourite changes you have made are lost. I have read here that the TM7755 uses a copy of the original channel setup whilst you are changing things and so you may find the memory of the machine is getting full. The device has the ability to save 5000 channels. Now I have a two dishes one pointing at Hot bird the other at Astra. (2200 TV and about 1000+ radio).

The best and most consistent way I have found to save the channels is to press OK on any full picture so the channel editor is shown..

Sort the channels into A-Z order and then press exit. You can then go through the list adding and changing the data as required. When you are finished press Exit and the blue box will appear indicating you changes have been saved. If as I have found on many occasions press the OK a couple of times the chances are when you go back to your favourites they will not have been changed.

How do I delete my Radio Channels?

To get around a probable issue of channel capacity on a multi sat setup I have decided to ditch the Radio channels altogether.

The easiest way to do this is to decide NOT to have them right from the start as you can set the channel scan to ignore radio channels.

Once you have done this a blind scan for new TP’s will result in the system adding all the missing TV feeds and about 100-120 radio channels on Hot Bird and Astra. These can then be deleted using the remote control.

The only other alternative as far as I can see is to delete all of them manually one by one bit this would be a mind numbingly boring task. Maybe a job for the macro button on some of these clever remote controls ?

How do I copy and save my Channels?

Well this is a problem. Many of us have this issue Including me, right now there is no easy way of getting the data off the receiver to edit or even save….

I have been churning through some posts and it maybe memory related or even down to the patch software we use.

The only way to check this is to reload the factory software from the TM site and have a go. Right now I am not sure if re-flashing the firmware will delete all of the channels. I don’t think it should as when we re-patch we are doing the same thing really and I have never lost any data before so maybe I will give it a try and see if it works… I will make available a copy of my saved channels and favourites so anyone can copy them.
wwwalsat.co.uk

Вы здесь » A&V Satellites » Ресиверы » Technomate TM-7655 2VA ; TM-7755 2VA 2CI